- Bulova 97L161 Classic Womens Watch$487.50 $650
- Bulova 98A224 Classic Mens Automatic Stainless Steel$618.75 $825
- Bulova Marine Star 96B337$318.75 $425
- Bulova 96A201 Automatic Black Leather Mens Watch$356.25 $475
- Bulova 97A153 Classic Quartz Mens Watch$524.25 $699
- Bulova 98B350 Marine Star Chronograph Mens Watch$674.25 $899
- Bulova 97A154 Automatic Mens Watch$449.25 $599
- Bulova 97A155 Automatic Mens Watch$449.25 $599
- Bulova 98R263 Diamond Two Tone Womens Watch$637.50 $850
- Bulova 97P132 Rose Diamond Womens Watch$374.25 $499
- Bulova 97P150 Diamond Womens Watch$374.25 $499
- Bulova Classic Regatta Diamond 96P216$412.50 $550
- Bulova Classi Automatic 96A267 43mm$524.25 $699
- Bulova Marine Star Chronograph 96B256$412.50 $550
- Bulova Classic Automatic 96B375$487.50 $650
- Bulova Chronograph 98B335$562.50 $750
- Bulova Classic 98C120$318.75 $425
- Bulova Marine Star Automatic 98A225$468.75 $625
Find Bulova watches at unbeatable prices online and in store at Shiels.
An iconic brand who are at the forefront of today’s timepiece industry, Bulova is famous for innovation, craftsmanship and technology. Bulova watches make sure to meet the needs of today’s global consumer. With a large range of men’s watches and women’s watches, Shiels is sure to have a Bulova watch for you.
Our Bulova watch collection offers the world’s first curved chronograph. We also have a large range of stylish men’s and women’s diamond, leather, steel, and diver watches. You will find the perfect watch for every occasion from Bulova here at Shiels Jewellers.
Want to find out how water resistant your watch is? Check out our water resistance watch guide. Come in-store or search online to find your perfect watch today. Don't forget to check out using one of our payment options humm, Zip, Laybuy, Latitude Pay and Afterpay.
For Bulova Watches in Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast, you can't go past Shiels. Shop online or in store now.
Bulova watches range from 30 metres to 200 metres of water resistance. Any Bulova watch marked with 'water resistant' but not carrying any specific depth is designed to withstand accidental splashes of water only and should never be submerged in water. Check out our Watch Care Guide to find out more about water resistance.